"Mindful of the lack of attention to the grievances of Southern Cameroons teachers and lawyers and taking note of the unwillingness of the Head of State of La Republique du Cameroun to dialogue except through the primitive dialogue of repression."
Communique by the Non-Elites, Non-Senators, and Non-Members of the Assemblée Nationale La Republique du Cameroun Calling for the Uninterrupted Pursuit of the Struggle for the Restoration of the Independence of Southern Cameroons
Mindful of the lack of attention to the grievances of Southern Cameroons teachers and lawyers and taking note of the unwillingness of the Head of State of La Republique du Cameroun to dialogue except through the primitive dialogue of repression.
Mindful of the attempt by the Prime Minister of La Republique du Cameroun to 419 teachers and lawyers of Southern Cameroons.
Mindful of the total lack of respect shown by the Minister of State in Charge of Injustice in La Republique du Cameroun towards lawyers of Southern Cameroons by holding meetings to which the lawyers were invited but their issues were not even tabled for discussions.
As Concerns Grievances by Southern Cameroonian Lawyers:
1. Considering that the translation of the OHADA Uniform Act does not in any way resolve the core issues of subjugation of the legal system of Southern Cameroons to the civil law system of La Republique du Cameroun;
2. Considering that Lawyers of Southern Cameroons extraction have nothing to do with or benefit from the upholding convening of the so-called “Etats Generaux” of the Injustice Department of La Republique du Cameroun;
3. Considering that the government of La Republique du Cameroun has demonstrated time and again that the only reason it creates commissions of inquiries is to dig a grace where the truth goes to die, as it did in the case of the train tragedy at Eseka for which no head has rolled to this day.
As Concerns the Grievances of Teachers of Southern Cameroons:
4. Considering that the eight-point outcome of the meeting at held at Ayaba Hotel is really tantamount to a scam, aimed at tricking teachers of Southern Cameroons to call off their strike in exchange for some good-for-nothing, dead-on-arrival ad-hoc committee;
5. Considering that school proprietors and teachers of Southern Cameroons are not so criminal as to accept the bribe of 2 billion francs CFA offered by the President of La Republique du Cameroun;
6. Considering that this constitutes a glaring act of bribery and corruption in any other country where corruption was not the system of government;
7. Considering the other scam consisting of announcing the recruitment of 1,000 so-called bilingual teachers;
8. Considering that such a promise has been made before concerning the purchase and distribution of 500,000 laptops to students – all to no avail and with no accountability for a “chop broke pot” system;
9. Considering that the colonial troops of the expansionist La Republique du Cameroun have committed some of the worst violations of human rights and crimes against humanity on students of universities in Southern Cameroons;
10. Convinced that the regime of La Republique du Cameroun needs to learn, once and for all, that the people of Southern Cameroons have the inalienable right to self-determination under United Nations Charter Articles 73-74;
We, the Non-Elite, Non-Senators, and Non-Members of the Assemblée Nationale of La Republique du Cameroun:
11. Refer the President and People of La Republique du Cameroun to UN General Assembly Resolution 1541(XV) of 14 December 1960, amplified on 15 December 1960 by the participation of La Republique du Cameroun;
12. Recall that in terms of the above-referenced United Nations Resolution, “independence by joining” is a power sharing arrangement between two associating countries, and not a licence for colonial annexation by La Republique du Cameroun of Southern Cameroons;
13. Recall, for the attention of Elites purporting to represent Southern Cameroons but kissing up to La Republique du Cameroun, that these have always been two separate countries and peoples with firmly established international boundaries;
14. Remind La Republique du Cameroun and Elites who serve its colonial agenda, that there is not one single instrument of international law or valid instrument of the law that La Republique du Cameroun can plead in justification of its colonization and domination of Southern Cameroons;
15. Recall that Southern Cameroons is not and has never been part of La Republique du Cameroun and that the two countries never became conjoint and then achieve independence as a single country;
16. Recall that the United Nations General Assembly granted independence to Southern Cameroons by adopting U.N. Resolution No. 1608 of 21 April 1961;
17. Encourage Elites serving the colonialists of La Republique du Cameroun that the ongoing annexation and colonization of Southern Cameroons by Yaounde constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity;
18. Strongly applaud the people of Southern Cameroons for letting La Republique du Cameroun know in no uncertain terms that enough is enough;
19. Fervently condemn the signatories of the communique on behalf of La Republique du Cameroun and remind them that their act of shameful DIMABOLA serves the selfish “bellytics” and betrayal that started in 1972;
20. Recall that their act of betrayal and DIMABOLISM serves the colonial regime of Yaounde and not, as they pretend, peace and security, and definitely not the interests of the peoples, teachers, students and/or lawyers of Southern Cameroons;
21. Pledge unflinching support for the ongoing peaceful struggle by citizens of Southern Cameroons to work for the restoration of the independence of Southern Cameroons.
Done in Southern Cameroons, on Sunday, 4 December 2016
We, the Sovereign People of Southern Cameroons.
SUR LE MEME SUJET:
Cameroon - VIDEO: Cameroonians in USA protest against the marginalization of Anglophones in Cameroon
- 05-Dec-2016 - 14h00
- 03-Dec-2016 - 03h16
Cameroun: Laurent Esso, Le Ministre de la Justice, réagit au problème anglophone au Cameroun (Vidéo)
- 02-Dec-2016 - 15h12
- 30-Nov-2016 - 12h42
- 30-Nov-2016 - 12h13
- 27-Nov-2016 - 16h15